Do you want to start the year right?
Go for a nice walk through the woods, perhaps take a cold dip in the river, learn survival skills and, above all, have a lot of fun?
Our intention is to be outside as much as possible in 2022. Join Outdoora to the Belgian Ardennes and your year can't go wrong!
Are you going to Hotton in the Belgian Ardennes?
7 till 9th January €175,-
Condition: ** | Experience: ** | Comfort: *
What are we going to do?
We gather on Friday evening at a campsite in Hotton and meet the group around a cozy campfire. The next day we pack our backpacks and go for a walk through the Ardennes. We make our own bivouac camp where we will spend the night. So back to basics!
The next day we continue walking and while walking we teach you all kinds of survival skills. We will teach you how to make a fire, build a shelter, how to deal with the cold and much more!
At a glance wgat we will teach you:
* Create shelter / bivouac
* Make fire
* How the cold can be your friend and foe
* How to do a water crossing
* What you can use from nature
* 3-day survival training Ardennes
* Professional guiding Outdoora
* Overnight stays Camping/ bivouac
* The trip to the Ardennes
* Food and drinks (we take care of drinking water)
you can order an optional foodpack for €55,- p.p. (2x breakfast, 2x lunch en 2x diner)
* Tent, sleepingbag and sleepingmat (You can also rent this, for example at As adventure)
Any questions? Send a mail to email@example.com
So what is important to know?
*That you have to provide good warm clothing yourself. We have a packing list online but always bring an extra layer of clothing, waterproof gloves and good rain clothing
* That you don't need any experience to participate
*You must be in good health to participate. If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us. That's what we're here for.
* That we will walk an average of 10 to 15 km a day.
* That we take a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 20 participants to the Ardennes?
How to get there?
From Utrecht its is about a 3 hour drive to our location 'PBO Outdoor & Events camping '.
You can navigate to the campsite via Google Maps via the link -> https://goo.gl/maps/P4qx8xprYTy9JeCr7